I just came back from Mid Valley....
My sis bought her skin care product already...
Although she didn't get the voucher ...
In other hand she got the travel pack of skin care...
The travel pack include 6 products,
Cleanser, Toner, Moisturize,Mask and so on....
She also bought a short pants and a blouse...
I bought
1. New formal skirt...
2. Black blouse ...
3. Another black blouse ...
4. A necklace for myself...
5. Another necklace for my neighbor's birthday gift from Bonita...
6. A ring.....
haha...
So many things jor,
I spent more than RM300++...
I think that I need to save my money recently...
My mood is unstable this semester,
So I willing to spend more money to release my bad mood...
Since before Chinese New Year till now,
I always spend money to release my mood...
Is any effect I get after I spent money???
I don't know...
Now,
I am very tired...
I slept on 2:00 a.m something,
And woke up on 8:15a.m....
I was very tired now...
Maybe tomorrow need to wake up earlier ,
And go to library to discuss my assignment....
Never mind,
I will get over this week challenge 1...
Then Thursday I can go back my sweet home~~
= )
My sis bought her skin care product already...
Although she didn't get the voucher ...
In other hand she got the travel pack of skin care...
The travel pack include 6 products,
Cleanser, Toner, Moisturize,Mask and so on....
She also bought a short pants and a blouse...
I bought
3. Another black blouse ...
4. A necklace for myself...
5. Another necklace for my neighbor's birthday gift from Bonita...
6. A ring.....
haha...
So many things jor,
I spent more than RM300++...
I think that I need to save my money recently...
My mood is unstable this semester,
So I willing to spend more money to release my bad mood...
Since before Chinese New Year till now,
I always spend money to release my mood...
Is any effect I get after I spent money???
I don't know...
Now,
I am very tired...
I slept on 2:00 a.m something,
And woke up on 8:15a.m....
I was very tired now...
Maybe tomorrow need to wake up earlier ,
And go to library to discuss my assignment....
Never mind,
I will get over this week challenge 1...
Then Thursday I can go back my sweet home~~
= )
No comments:
Post a Comment