Friday, May 13, 2011

12.5.2011



Result release day, 12/5/2011, this is semester 6 examination release day.
I am nervous for any exam result release although driving, college examination or college test..
Maybe I think that I already tried my best, so I hope any better feedback I can get.
Luckily, my ''tried'' that is not waste...
And god bless me so much..
Then I can get the good results (for me only)..
I hope I can graduate successful in this year, September..^^

My result be my mother present for mother's day. =)
My mum heard my result who also satisfy it...
My sis also happy..
Both of them call me hardworking, keep it up...
SURE, I WILL TRY.
I won't give up when I never try...=D
Thanks my family support me and my darling...
Thanks for my friends, Angela.
Angela is 1 of my best friends, she helps me a lot when I study diploma in business admin.
Thank you, Angela.
I won't forget u although we graduate in diploma.


My family,
Dad, Mum and Sis...
I will try my best to get flying marks.
I also dun wish that I will be looked down by any1...
I wil try my best to get good results now..
Future, I will try my best to earn money as more as I can.
I want my family can live freely, no any trouble...
I sure that I must sayang my family members forever..
I LOVE u all, even though I dun have any presents for u all in special day...
But my heart always hope that my dear family can get a smooth work in another part of earth.

In conclusion, I must work hard now...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment