Monday, January 17, 2011

Exam Life


Suffered 4 subjects already...
Last 1 will be held on Wednesday...
I wish I can get pass also...
This sem all subject I took,
I aim pass only...
no further B or A already...

I rarely to update my blog because I LAZY...
hehe...
I already changed room...
This roommate very cute, and I get along with her very well...
We study together during exam period...
But she will go back hometown today...
A bit sad...
I also forget 2 bring my key...
Luckily, she was in the room, so I don't need worry..
^^

I will travel on 20th Jan...
go Genting Highlands..
Very well...
I am look forward 2 the trip...
hehe...
Cz I don't want study...
After that Shopping TIme on Friday...
hehe...
I wan buy many things cz I am a gal...^^

I am planning to show my relationship on facebook after my exam...
^^
I'm must be a mature thinking ppl...
cz I dun wan wish 2 be a childish anymore...
I will believe what my around family and friends said...
DEAR, I swear, I BELIEVE u always...
I will be aware abt some1...
cz many ppl told me that who is nt a good person...
Who will exploit me always and betray me in 1 day...
Ya, I get some ''feeling'' that the person will harm me nearly...
But my dear always protect me even the person is around us...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment